This professional academic program (BNYS) on Naturopathy provides a rigorous, systematic training based on well planned course curriculum, comprehensive clinical training and ground breaking workouts in applied aspects well oriented with research methodology.
Important facilities provided by the college of mentioned as under:
- Highly qualified faculty and highly motivated staff ever ready to give their best to students. seminars, camps, workshops and orientation programs are organized for professionals development of our students.
- The state of art campus facilities like – multimedia enabled lecture & seminar halls, library with digital material as well as online support services, playground as well as Yoga hall.
- Spacious library with advanced books and medical Journals.
- A well developed residency program with, well equipped spacious ladies hostel with attached mess facility is provided for the students.
- A multi-disciplinary curriculum allows students to explore various natural health care modalities.
- This degree program provides option for a variety of specialization namely, MD in Yoga and Naturopathy Nutrition, Acupuncture, Psychology, Chiropractice, Wellness Management, Clinical Research, Natural Medicine and Applied Yoga etc.
- A campus capable to accommodate and cater to a diverse student body from all across the country.
- Clinical training is provided in 100 beded hospital (Aarogyam Hospital) attached with college by. Aarogyam Hospital is equipped with modern treatment equipment like circular jet therapy,delux hydromassage,vibro massage etc .
FACILITIES FOR STUDENT CARE
- Multimedia enables learning facility
- Transport Facility
- Recreational Facility
- Medical Facility
- Hostel Facility